2018 FIELD SPONSORSHIP BANNER PROGRAM
Visibility and advertising for your business while also supporting the Moorestown Lacrosse Club, a 501(c)(3) organization.
In coordination with the Township of Moorestown, Department of Parks and Recreation; the Moorestown Lacrosse Club presents the 2018 Field Sponsorship and Banner Program. MLC is offering prime locations for advertising opportunities to our club partners. Don’t delay on this opportunity as spaces will sell quickly.
The Moorestown Lacrosse Club hosts close to 250 games at this location and will draw in over a hundred out of town teams from across our entire state of New Jersey, Bucks County and southeastern Pennsylvania. Our annual festival on May 19th will be attended by close to 7500 people from New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York and Pennsylvania. Get your business’ name in front of them!
The Moorestown Lacrosse Club is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that prides itself on providing our youth an opportunity to learn the sport of lacrosse and grow as both individuals and as a community.
Description of Advertising Opportunity:
- MLC has arranged for the “purchase” of prime locations for your lease. We estimate that there will be 250 games played on this field in the Spring season with teams from Moorestown and the surrounding areas. When the middle turf surface and fences are replaced in season, we will have additional locations available!
- Included with the banner purchase, your logo and a link to your website will be prominently featured on our club website.
- Banners may be placed on the designated spaces beginning March 1, 2018, through November 30, 2018. MLC will arrange for the banners to be removed by December 1, 2018.
- Banners are 3’x 6’ in area, flexible outdoor banners. See below for Banner Specifications.
- Sponsors are encouraged to keep the amount of text to a minimum so larger font sizes may be used to maximize visibility. Logo and contact information only is preferable; brief tag line or services may also be appropriate.
- No business may sponsor under this program where the primary sales of the business are inconsistent with promoting the youth sports programs and the positive image of the Township and the Moorestown Lacrosse Club.
- Please send hi resolution logo, contact information and any other pertinent information for us to design a banner for you. Email to
with any questions
Click here to Pay
Location and Specification of Banners:
Lower Turf Field (Field Next to N. Church St.) - Fences along end zones.
- Outside of Fence Closest to Parking Lot (Facing Parking Lot): 10 spaces
- Inside of Fence Closest to Parking Lot (Facing Field): 10 spaces
- Inside of Fence on Opposite End of the Turf Field (Facing Field): 10 spaces